Cancellation before dispatch or notification of collection
If, for any reason, you wish to cancel your order before your Order has been dispatched or you have been notified that it is available for collection, and then the cancellation of the order is not possible. Alternatively, you can place a cancellation request before the dispatch date by an E-mail or Calling IIFCS Customer Services team by calling 040-27132550 Once we have received notification by you of your wish to cancel your contract, subject to any monies having been taken from you, we will refund you the original purchase price to your respective bank account through which you have placed an order and delivery charge of your Order within five
(5) days. For more information, please see our Refunds Policy below.
Cancellation after dispatch or notification of collection
Currently we do not have return policy for the ordered product and we do not have the collection team to collect the product.
How to cancel an item:
If you have a IIFCS Account, you can cancel a Product or Order to us by taking the following steps:
- Sign into your IIFCS Account via the Website.
- Go to "My Orders".
- Select the Order number you would like to cancel.
- Click on 'Cancel Items'.
- Select the individual Product(s) and quantity or "Cancel all items". Please also state the reason for the return.
- Click 'Continue'.
- A cancellation order will appear on screen, as well as being sent to your email address.
If you place your Order via the Website's guest checkout please call our Customer Services team on 040-27132550 (+914027132550 from overseas.