In recent days, newspapers, channels and social media are buzzing around startups and entrepreneurships. You would have read about stories of various entrepreneurs. Inspired by their success and lifestyle you would have also decided to start your own business. Well, that’s a good choice to become an entrepreneur. But remember, entrepreneur’s journey is not bed of roses. Every successful entrepreneur has encountered lots of challenges and have overcome them. Most of the entrepreneurs fail due to:
- lack of motivation & courage
- improper planning & pitching
- approaching inappropriate source of fund
- insufficient guidance / mentorship
- incompetency in building the right team
- wrong marketing strategies & techniques
- inability to handle stress
- inadequate access to Startup Ecosystem
Our education system is limited to theoretical education and has failed to impart practical skills that are required to start and manage a business.
We provide you a comprehensive knowledge which is blend of theory and practical skills; in fact less theory and more practical. Our courses are designed based on real world case studies, scenarios and problem solving techniques. These courses walk you through complete industrial processes.Our technology enabled and virtual classes helps you to upgrade you knowledge and skills anytime and anywhere.
Benefits to Entrepreneurs
Our skill oriented training programs offers the below benefits to you -
- design Business Models, prepare business plans
- learn pitching skills and approach the right investors
- take better decisions and enhance leadership
- networking and communication skills
- continuous access to industrial updates
- Backend support from experts
In simple words, you can convert Work Pressure into Work Pleasure!